- Compute improvements
- BlobStore improvements
- API Changes
- Known Issues
- Test Results
You can read the official announcement at Apache jclouds 1.9.1 released. You can read the details of the specific JIRA issues addressed in this release at the JIRA Release Notes.
To get started with jclouds, please see the jclouds installation guide.
- Added an option to mark Payloads as sensitive to avoid exposing sensitive information.
- Restrict agentproxies to netcat when using the ssh-agent.
- Added d2, m4 and t2 instance types for EC2.
- Added the DigitalOcean v2 provider.
- Added the Nova
- Implemented the portable ComputeService in ProfitBricks.
- Added support for specifying GCE disk type in compute abstraction.
- Copy blob support (server-side copy on Azure, S3, GCS, and Swift, emulated on other providers).
- Many improvements to Google Cloud Storage.
- Improved support for metadata and multipart operations.
- Replaced Rackspace Cloudfiles provider with modern openstack-swift code.
- Google Cloud Storage cannot upload
jclouds would like to thank everyone who contributed time and effort in order to make this release happen:
- Apache jclouds PMC and community for verifying the release.
- Daniel Broudy for many improvements to Google Compute and Google Cloud Storage
- Francesco Chicchiriccò for his advice in the development of the Azure compute provider and for heliping running the live tests.
- Shrinand Javadekar for running the live tests for several Blob Store providers.
- Check out who has been busy on Open Hub.
Please see the discussion thread and the vote thread for test results for 1.9.1.