- Test Results
You can read the official announcement at Apache jclouds 1.9.2 released. To get started with jclouds, please see the jclouds installation guide.
This is a bugfix release. The following list shows the fixed issues and improvements:
- JCLOUDS-991 - Usage records for Volume usage allow a size field not handled by JClouds.
- JCLOUDS-1004 - Update the Go2Cloud endpoint.
- JCLOUDS-1012 - project and projectId not supported in JClouds as parameters in a usage record for Cloudstack.
- JCLOUDS-1020 - Docker BuildOptions use wrong query parameter for image tagging.
- JCLOUDS-1021 - Add JavaDoc to repoTags() value in org.jclouds.docker.domain.Image.
- JCLOUDS-1022 - Provide a mechanism to deal with the rate limit in DigitalOcean.
- JCLOUDS-1023 - DigitalOcean throws an NPE in the getImage() method if the image does not exist.
- JCLOUDS-1024 - The ImageExtension fails to create image if droplet is already stopped.
- JCLOUDS-1027 - digitalocean2 request incorrect droplet.
- JCLOUDS-1010 - Test Dockerfile: Consider using DropBear in Busybox instead of OpenSSH in Ubuntu.
- JCLOUDS-1014 - Docker: Add possibility to change loginPort.
jclouds would like to thank everyone who contributed time and effort in order to make this release happen:
- Apache jclouds PMC and community for verifying the release.
- Josef Cacek for all his contributions to the Docker provider.
- Check out who has been busy on Open Hub.
Please see the discussion thread and the vote thread for test results for 1.9.2.