- Test Results
You can read the official announcement at Apache jclouds 1.9.3 released. To get started with jclouds, please see the jclouds installation guide.
This is a bugfix release. The following list shows the fixed issues and patches that are included in the release:
Bugs and patches
- PR-1027 - fix jclouds/apis/swift retryOnRenew
- PR-991 - Fix for ssh reload for CentOS 7
- JCLOUDS-1044 - fix handling NULL JsonTokens in adapters under NullFilteringTypeAdapterFactories class
- PR-956 - update CloudstackTemplateOptions pattern
- PR-937 - fix hpcloud compute adapter
- PR-934 - Version range specification for guava in OSGi
- PR-932 - fix for issue if SL machine has multiple credentials registered
- PR-907 - Fix: RunScriptOptions equals
The Apache jclouds team would like to thank everyone who contributed time and effort in order to make this release happen:
- The Apache jclouds PMC and community for verifying the release.
- Check out who has been busy on Open Hub.
Please see the discussion thread and the vote thread for test results for 1.9.3.