- Release Highlights
- Known Issues
- Test Results
Apache jclouds 2.1.2 is the second bugfix release after jclouds 2.1.0 and comes with several bugfixes and performance improvements.
You can read the official announcement here. To get started with jclouds, please see the jclouds installation guide.
New features in Apache jclouds 2.1.2 include:
- EC2 r5, t3, and x1 instance types
- GCS REGIONAL storage class
Bugs and patches
- JCLOUDS-1339 - Support launching an x1 EC2 instance
- JCLOUDS-1366 - OutOfMemory when InputStream referencing to big file is used as payload
- JCLOUDS-1419 - Missing StorageClass REGIONAL for GCS buckets
- JCLOUDS-1431 - Support AU geo for Live Tests
- JCLOUDS-1443 - unable to resolve URI with complex host
- JCLOUDS-1447 - S3 CopyObject requires x-amz-copy-source to be URL encoded
- JCLOUDS-1455 - Update ParseResponse to log error details. Add ParseTests for Domain Objects in NetworkApi and ServerApi
- JCLOUDS-1457 - Add Clean Server operation to ServerApi
- JCLOUDS-1460 - Add support for t3 instance types in AWS ec2
- JCLOUDS-1462 - Upgrade Apache Http driver in response to CVE-2015-5262
- JCLOUDS-1463 - MachineTypeToHardware throws exception when region has no available zone
- JCLOUDS-1464 - Google Cloud Storage regions need updating
- JCLOUDS-1466 - Azurecompute-arm listNodes doesn't work
- JCLOUDS-1467 - Newly added c5 instanceType do not supports c5d series of AWS
- JCLOUDS-1468 - Add missing fields on CloudStack usage API
- JCLOUDS-1472 - Multipart upload for AzureBlob fails when using InputStream for files greater than 32MB
- JCLOUDS-1474 - [ARM] Enable Standard SKUs for Load Balancers and PublicIPs
- JCLOUDS-1477 - B2 cannot upload small payloads when multipart specified
- JCLOUDS-1479 - Swift API throws Exception when getting blob from containers
- JCLOUDS-1488 - Filesystem list call with prefix is slow in large containers
The complete list of fixed issues and improvements can be found here.
- There are a couple JIRA issues related to OpenStack endpoint and API version support: JCLOUDS-773 and JCLOUDS-1197.
jclouds would like to thank everyone who contributed time and effort in order to make this release happen:
Please see the discussion and the vote threads for live test results for 2.1.2: