- Release Highlights
- Known Issues
- Test Results
Apache jclouds 2.1.3 is the third bugfix release after jclouds 2.1.0 and comes with several bugfixes and performance improvements.
You can read the official announcement here. To get started with jclouds, please see the jclouds installation guide.
New features in Apache jclouds 2.1.3 include:
- The jclouds Karaf integration and the jclouds CLI are no longer part of the jclouds releases. The projects are now
maintained by the Apache Karaf team and they will be released by them.
Bugs and patches
- JCLOUDS-1492 - Dimension Data Feature API Predicates are not usable
- JCLOUDS-1503 - Azurecompute-arm deploy doesn't work
- JCLOUDS-1505 - BlobStore.blobMetadata(container, object) returns a StorageMetadata object with empty size when using org.jclouds.http.apachehc.config.ApacheHCHttpCommandExecutorServiceModule
- JCLOUDS-1509 - ParseAWSErrorFromXmlContent uses the default charset
- JCLOUDS-1510 - ParseSax convertStreamToStringAndParse creates a String from bytes without specifying a charset
- JCLOUDS-1428 - Support for SAS token based Authentication for Azure Blob Storage
- JCLOUDS-1489 - allow glacier storage tier during create object
- JCLOUDS-1506 - Azurecompute-arm add tags on disk create/update
- JCLOUDS-1512 - Use SecureRandom in Sha512Crypt
- JCLOUDS-1514 - Azurecompute-arm add disk storage types on disk create/update
The complete list of fixed issues and improvements can be found here.
- JCLOUDS-1520 - JClouds is not using the JDK's KeepAliveCache when UntrustedSSLContextSupplier is used.
jclouds would like to thank everyone who contributed time and effort in order to make this release happen:
Please see the discussion and the vote threads for live test results for 2.1.3: