- Release Highlights
- Known Issues
- Test Results
Apache jclouds 2.4.0 is a regular release which includes compatibility and bug fixes.
You can read the official announcement here. To get started with jclouds, please see the jclouds installation guide.
New features in Apache jclouds 2.4.0 include:
- Improved compatibility with Java 9 and newer environments.
Bugs and patches
- [JCLOUDS-1569] - "did not receive expected response code and header" during undeploy request
- [JCLOUDS-1577] - Running custom image created from MS Marketplace fails because no "Plan Information" is provided
- [JCLOUDS-1580] - BlobStore.blobMetadata().getUserMetadata() returns empty Map when cloud provider returns lowercase metadata headers
- [JCLOUDS-1581] - NullPointerException when parsing Cors object for GCE list buckets request
- [JCLOUDS-1582] - ETag of the object uploaded via multipart upload does not match the CompleteMPU response from the transient blobstore
- [JCLOUDS-1584] - Deployment API fails when ARM Template deploys for creating Azure VM
- [JCLOUDS-1516] - First putblob should be signed with specific region rather than with default region during createcontainer API
- [JCLOUDS-1558] - Azureblob Azure AD OAuth2 authentication support
The complete list of fixed issues and improvements can be found here.
- This release removes the Google appengine driver
jclouds would like to thank everyone who contributed time and effort in order to make this release happen:
- Apache jclouds PMC and community for verifying the release.
- Check out who has been busy on Open Hub.
Please see the discussion and the vote threads for live test results for 2.4.0: