- Release Highlights
- Known Issues
- Test Results
Apache jclouds 2.5.0 is a regular release which includes compatibility and bug fixes.
You can read the official announcement here. To get started with jclouds, please see the jclouds installation guide.
New features in Apache jclouds 2.5.0 include:
- Updated dependencies, particularly those that enable Java 17 support.
Bugs and patches
- [JCLOUDS-1588] - Vulnerability detected in gson <2.8.9
- [JCLOUDS-1591] - OAuth: ClientCredentialsJWTBearerTokenFlow.filter method throws Null Pointer Exception
The complete list of fixed issues and improvements can be found here.
- This release does not include labs providers. Users can depend on the SNAPSHOTs instead.
jclouds would like to thank everyone who contributed time and effort in order to make this release happen:
- Apache jclouds PMC and community for verifying the release.
- Check out who has been busy on Open Hub.
Please see the discussion and the vote threads for live test results for 2.5.0: